They keyup event comes to mind. You might need to bind the click event too (in case they paste via the mouse).

-- Yehuda

On 10/6/06, Sam Collett < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 06/10/06, Yehuda Katz < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Why not allow pasting, but remote non-numbers from pasted text via regex?
>
> -- Yehuda

The problem is that I am not sure how to intercept pastes (except in
IE). I don't know if any events are fired whenever you paste something
(and how to capture them). The callback could fix the text (the demo
shows an alert, but that could be changed) when focus is lost.

Yehuda Katz
Web Developer | Wycats Designs
(ph)  718.877.1325