Back in the day I wrote some sparkline code myself:
http://ejohn.org/apps/jspark/

This particular one uses the Canvas element (giving it a nice
antialias). My code looks kind of scary, in retrospect, but it seems
like it wouldn't be too bad to give it a jQuery facelift.

Franck - Doing a quick check to see if the user is using IE, or not,
you could be able to use the Canvas element no problem.

--John

On 10/7/06, Franck Marcia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've released a new plugin: sparkline. A sparkline is an inline
> graphic
> (http://www.edwardtufte.com/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=0001OR&topic_id=1).
>
> I borrowed the idea (and most of the code) from the TiddlyWiki
> project, a very good one-page wiki (http://www.tiddlywiki.com). Thanks
> to Jeremy Ruston for his work and his permission.
>
> Here is the link to the test page:
> http://fmarcia.info/jquery/sparkline/sparkline.html
>
> It's tested successfully on Windows XP with FF1.5.07, IE5.5, IE6,
> IE7RC1 and Opera 9.02. However, even if it works fine with FF on
> Linux, it doesn't behave correctly with Konqueror. I assume it's the
> same with Safari...
>
> As usual, any comment appreciated.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Franck.