From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Rey Bango
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 12:10 PM
To: jQuery Discussion.
Subject: [jQuery] NEWS: JQuery and ColdFusion

Some of you may not know about Adobe ColdFusion but its an application
server thats been out for some time now and its a very effective product
for developing dynamic websites. Its the product that I use and I've
been evangelizing JQuery to the CF community as much as possible.

One of the notable CF gurus also happens to be the editor of the Ajax
Developer's Journal published by Sys-Con Media and he's also a close
associate. I've been telling him to take a serious look at JQuery for
some time and he finally did. Here's his view:

http://www.robgonda.com/blog/index.cfm/2006/10/9/modelglue-jquery-Ajax-conta
ct-manager

I especially liked this paragraph:

"I was truly amazed on how easy it was, and 20 of those minutes were to
realize that I needed a plugin for my form serialization. I probably
changed no more than 5 lines of code, and removed about 10 more."

Rey...