Hi guys

If I were to pass a P tag to $(), is there a way I could find its location in the DOM and return an XPath _expression_?

For example:

xpath = $(this).getXPathLocation(); // equates to: /html/body/div[2]/p[1]

Is this possible in the current source, or will I have to create a recursive function to find an element's position and its parent?
--
Phillip B Oldham
kilo75 ltd

Policies

recipient(s) only and may be confidential. If they have come to you
in error, please reply to this e-mail and highlight the error. No action
should be taken regarding content, nor must you copy or show them
to anyone.

This e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail
is not a 100% secure communications medium, and we have taken
steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from any
virus. We must advise that in keeping with good computing practice
the recipient should ensure they are completely virus free, and that
you understand and observe the lack of security when e-mailing us.

begin:vcard
fn:Phillip Oldham
n:Oldham;Phillip
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]