Rik Lomas schrieb:
> Hi guys,
>
> Just to let you know I've released a new plug-in called pager. It's
> used for paginating long blocks of content in areas such as inflexible
> designs. Any comments and criticism would be greatly received!
> Examples and downloads are on http://rikrikrik.com/jquery/pager/
>
> Thanks
> Rik

Very beautiful! Unobtrusive at its best.

I suggest to put in the pager links as an unordered list. That gives an
author a little more flexibility for styling.

You may run into problems with the autoheight if you resize text or if
the container the pages reside have a fluid width. I have the same
problem with the tabs plugin.

I use min-height for setting the height there to avoid overflowing
content, but it's not a 100% solution, because the equal height still
can get lost.

One could incorporate the jqEm plugin to observe text size changes but
that still doesn't take a fluid width (== fluid height) into account.
Maybe you'd have to constantly observe the height of the largest page...
let me know if you have a solution and vice versa.

-- Klaus