I have a list of draggable "article" divs inside a "container" div.
The container div is styled with an "overflow: auto" to allow users to
scroll up and down and view the "articles" within.

When I drag an article, I've enabled the "revert" property so that it snaps
back if not dropped on an appropriate place. The problem is that when it
reverts, it breaks the "overflow" of the container div. When you now scroll,
the previously dragged "article" appears to be outside the "container" div!!

It does revert back to its original location however?

Any ideas?