[Original message ended up in the "API Discussion" thread - sorry!]

I'm a big, big fan of Cody's Thickbox script. I'm using it for a web app 
I've been building, and it's fantastic.

I wanted/needed a script that worked similarly for custom dialog boxes
("OK/Cancel"). Since Thickbox was already doing most of the heavy
lifting, I wrote up some functions that tap into it and handle the dialogs.

Something else I've been working on is a "Monolog" box, which I read
about on the Humanized weblog [1]. Essentially, it's for displaying a
transient status message to the user that doesn't really require any
input. Again, I tapped into Thickbox for this one.

Demos and source files are available at:

http://bryanbuchs.com/tb_dialog/

Feedback & Suggestions welcomed.

  - Bryan

---------------

[1]
http://www.humanized.com/weblog/2006/09/11/monolog_boxes_and_transparent_messages/
 
-- 
View this message in context: 
http://www.nabble.com/Thickbox-%22Extensions%22---Dialog---Monolog--REPOST--tf2455591.html#a6844305
Sent from the JQuery mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


_______________________________________________
jQuery mailing list
[email protected]
http://jquery.com/discuss/

Reply via email to