From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Klaus Hartl
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 10:38 AM
To: jQuery Discussion.
Subject: Re: [jQuery] SOT: PNG fix seems to cause page to load endlessly

I found a fairly easy solution a while ago, try this:

http://www.stilbuero.de/2006/03/15/png-alpha-transparency-fast-and-easy/

It boils down to put a little dynamic property into your style sheet:

img.png {
     background-image: expression(
         this.runtimeStyle.backgroundImage = "none",
         this.runtimeStyle.filter =
"progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader(src='" + this.src +
"', sizingMethod='image')",
         this.src = "/path/to/transparent.gif"
     );
}