if you look at the headers of the email you can probably find the
headers that are required for your email to appear in the thread I think
that each email will have a UID for it and you would also need to supply
that.
On Tue, 2006-10-17 at 14:49 -0700, Andrea Ercolino wrote:
> without using the Reply button in a mail program?
>
> I've disabled that checkbox in my jQuery profile for
> receiving messages from the list. I really prefer to browse the
> archives. But for replying specifically to someone's post, what can I
> do? Opening a new thread with the old subject is my unique option?
>
> If there is no other option, could someone apply a little patch for
> making it possible to use a special Subject for this purpose? I'm sure
> it could be done in jQuery! A simple script for reorganizing the
> archive page by thread, based on a Subject like "014226; jQuery API
> discussion - Jörn Zaefferer". Where the first number is the message I
> want to reply to, and the remaining text is just for me, and should be
> discarded.
>
> _______________________________________________
> jQuery mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://jquery.com/discuss/
___________________________________________________________
All new Yahoo! Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease
of use." - PC Magazine
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html
_______________________________________________
jQuery mailing list
[email protected]
http://jquery.com/discuss/