I have a group of checkboxes, and as long as any one of the boxes is checked
I need a function bound to a select list, but anytime none of the boxes are
checked I need the function unbound. What I have below binds and unbinds,
but if I select lets say 4 checkboxes the function is bound and called 4
times when I change my select list. How do I just bind it once?

$('[EMAIL PROTECTED]').click(function(){
                if($("[EMAIL PROTECTED]'label_checkbox']").is(":checked")) {
                        $('#label').bind('change', function(){
                                alert('test');

                        });
                } else {