Paul Bakaus schrieb:
> Hi Klaus,
>
> your idea is definitely worth trying out, sounds great to me!
> By the way, I've found some (maybe?) bug in your current history
> implementation. If you initalize the page for the first time, then click
> a link, and then click the back button again, it will show you chapter 3
> instead of no chapters. Have you noticed the same?

Hi Paul,

yes, this is also related to my statement:

"Also todo is to automatically show the
appropriate part, if the hash in the url refers to some point in the
history but I can borrow that from the tabs plugin as well."

That wasn't expressed to clearly. But its actually the same bug, the
initial page state has to be remembered, as well as the approbiate link
has to be loaded if there's an hash in the url.

Thanks for the feedback.

-- Klaus