If you're not in a rush, I have just started to convert my own cropper,
previously written just in javascript (not using any of the libraries).
But it will take a few weeks, being a side project and being my first
jQuery project.

A demonstration of the cropper can be viewed here (click the clown), but
the wider project involves a few other UI features. It is licenced GPL
and I'm open to any offers by established jQuerians to work on the
conversion if they'd like to name their bounty.
http://urbits.com/_/demos/insizer_demo_page4.php

Simon