On Oct 20, 2006, at 7:31 PM, John Resig wrote:

> Are you running this on a local machine? I had a similar problem too
> until I realized that the test suite refers to PHP files and such that
> can only be run on a web server. That's something that needs to be
> kept in mind when running them.
>
> --John

Ah! thanks for that explanation, John. I, too, was wondering about
those test suite errors, but was too shy to ask about it and figured
I was doing something wrong. Surprise, surprise -- I /was/ doing
something wrong. Trying to run it on my local machine. I think I'll
try it out on my web server now. Yippee!

Karl