Hi,

> > Just wanted to note, that dynamic script elements are
> > not supported in Safari 2.0. Support for that was added
> > in Safari 2.01.
>
> Hmm... It works in older versions of Safari. I just tested it in 1.2.  Are
> you saying the support was removed (or broken) in 2.0 and put back in with
> 2.01?

I don't remember the version-numbers, but there was a Bug for a while.

> > Don't know about document.write...

That didn't work either. The solution was to use XMLHttpRequest and eval the
result.

In jsPax I use XMLHttpRequest if possible. There are two fallback steps: first
I try to use DOM to create a script-tag and if that doesn't work I use
document.write(). That did work in all Browsers that I have tested - if you
find one that can't cope with that, please let me know.

Christof