Hi guys, i've made a new plugin and added it to SVN. It is still in beta
(== bugs) so don't use yet untill fully tested.

This plugin actually started out as a remake of the CRIR (Checkbox Radio
Input Replacement) code found on the websites of Chris Erwin, Yeduha
Kratz and Kawika.org. I wanted to make a version which used the power of
jQuery to create thesame effects, but then a little bit better. When i
finished my early draft code, it worked on both CHECKBOX and RADIO
elements, and was 4.9kb in size (uncompressed). Right about then, i got
the idea to combine my "old" jButton code (which used IMG tags and SRC
attributes to create simple buttons) with this code, and code a solution
which could be used to add a :hover class to almost any element. Well,
here you have it; 17.3Kb in size, 4kb compressed and even smaller
GZIP'd, an all-in-one solution to fix most of your problems.

Demo page:
http://gilles.jquery.com/cssHover/

Please test and let me know if there are any bugs. If not, i'll commit
it to SVN.

-- Gilles