A few things.

When "borrowing" the files from your server to play locally I noticed that
the labels are all the way to the left and there is no image shown at all
for checkboxes and radio buttons.
I know I pathed the css correctly since the button elements still work just
fine.

Also when running local or from your demo page I get an "Out of memory at
line : 408" message for radio buttons and checkboxes after the first or
second click.

On button elements I am recieving a "Stack overflow at line : 408" or "Stack
overflow at line : 66" depending on which state the button I click is in.

Both of these annoying errors are thrown in IE but not firefox. Also the
styling in IE shows some form chrome along with the replaced image.

Abba Bryant