Your gui doesn't flip to a font containing the character when it's not
in the font you are using?

On 11/4/06, Brice Burgess <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ⓙⓐⓚⓔ wrote:
> > Really? what kinds of machines do you use? which work? which don't?
> >
> > I switched the character to a bolder one a few hours ago.
> >
> >
>
> Jake,
>
>   I tend to use i686 Arch Linux machines with a custom kernel. Depending
> on what font I'm using, the text comes w/ squares represent the unicode
> multibyte addressres. It really boils down to locale & font
> support/settings... although admittedly I'm a huge fan of UTF-8 &
> encourage migration to it for websites & software projects.
>
> ~ Brice
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> jQuery mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://jquery.com/discuss/
>


-- 
Ⓙⓐⓚⓔ - יעקב   ʝǡǩȩ   ᎫᎪᏦᎬ
_______________________________________________
jQuery mailing list
[email protected]
http://jquery.com/discuss/

Reply via email to