I've slammed too much content into a div, and then changed overflow to
auto, it works in safari too, perhaps that's for an old version

$('#'+parm.id).slideDown("slow").overflow("auto"); works for me.

On 11/6/06, mike amundsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> i don't know the details of your situation, but you might want to
> check out this link:
>
> http://www.quirksmode.org/css/overflow.html
>
> "Safari cannot dynamically change overflow to auto or scroll."
>
> hope this helps.
>
> mamund
>
> On 11/6/06, Bryan Kulba [Kobot Industries] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > I could very well be overlooking something crucial here, as I am learning
> > the in's and out's of jquery. I've poked around the jquery site for a
> > possible solution but had no luck.
> >
> >
> >
> > MailScanner warning: numerical links are often malicious:
> > http://70.85.48.68/~wwwshou/templaterebuild.html
> >
> >
> >
> > I have problems with this in safari as pictured here: MailScanner warning:
> > numerical links are often malicious:
> > http://70.85.48.68/~wwwshou/safari.png
> >
> >
> >
> > I've figured out that it's got something to do with the overflow:auto of the
> > columns contained in the div's that are hidden by the jquery and then shown
> > when needed. It seems to work in IE as well as firefox (both pc and mac
> > flavors). I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, or if it's just a glitch. I
> > could be setting up the jquery wrong, but like I said, I'm just figuring it
> > all out.
> >
> >
> >
> > Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> >
> > Bryan
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > Bryan Kulba
> >
> > Kobot Industries
> >
> > [780] 988-9168
> >
> > [780] 996-9653 (cell)
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > jQuery mailing list
> > [email protected]
> > http://jquery.com/discuss/
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> --
> mca
> "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a
> revolutionary act. " (George Orwell)
>
> _______________________________________________
> jQuery mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://jquery.com/discuss/
>


-- 
Ⓙⓐⓚⓔ - יעקב   ʝǡǩȩ   ᎫᎪᏦᎬ
_______________________________________________
jQuery mailing list
[email protected]
http://jquery.com/discuss/

Reply via email to