On 11/9/06, Christian Bach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Erik Beeson wrote:
> Changing with the arrow keys is nice, but it seems like it should select
> when you hit Enter, and revert to the last selection when you hit ESC.

It's now on the list of stuff to implement.

Perhaps accessibility expert Klaus, could share some light on what keys
that needs to be supported?

Hey Christian, very cool plugin. A killer feature for me would be able to select the element with tab then type and have the 'select box' select what im typing. Here is an example, when I fill out a form I always use my keyboard to navigate, and when I reach a select element, say it looks like this:

<select>
  <option>Apples</option
  <option>Oranges</option>
  <option>Bananas</option>
</select>

I would select this with tab then type "o" to select "Oranges", then i would tab out of the element into the next field.

Hope this rambling makes sense :)

-Wil