I thought about the same thing last night in bed. Implemented it this morning and it works well.

Thanks.

On 09/11/06, Brandon Aaron < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Oh ... I did not realize that $().load used $().html and totally
ignores the recent fix for this issue with the append type methods.
I'll have to take a look at fixing this. In the mean time you could
just use the $.ajax() with a success callback that $().empty()'s the
select and then $().append()'s the resultant html to the select. This
should work in IE with the latest release.

--
Brandon Aaron