Interesting... :-)

It would be pretty easy to use those libraries alongside my plugin, but
replicating what they do
is probably beyond the scope of my plugin (a separate one, maybe?).

Try this (with JSFC):

var fc;

$('#element').flash(...).find('embed').each(function(){
        fc = new JSFCommunicator(this);
}).end();

Then you should be able to use fc in the same way.

Note that this would only work for a single flash movie, but it could be setup
for multiple
flash movies (by pushing the JSFCommunicator objects into an Array?) if that's
what your after.

Luke

zinc Roe Design
www.zincroe.com