On 13/11/2006, at 9:08 PM, Jörn Zaefferer wrote:

> I just fixed some more bugs occuring in IE on the Accordion plugin.
>
> And created a page with some examples and documentation:
> http://bassistance.de/jquery-plugins/jquery-plugin-accordion/

Hi Jörn,

The animation of accordion sections on your demo seems like they jump
open and then closes then animates open when clicked. Or something
like that - there is a jarring flicker of some sort. This doesn't
happen on Klaus's demo page. Is this a known quirk that I am
oblivious of? Under what circumstances does this happen I wonder?

Joel.