Hi all,

I reworked the automatic height option for the Tabs plugin. It now takes
resizing window/text into account to avoid overflowing text in such
situations. Thus the height is kind of flexible, but still all tabs
share the same height...

I also renamed the option to "fxAutoHeight" (camel-case) as suggested on
the list once for consistency.

If you'd need a constant height you could simply declare one in a style
sheet.

What's next? I'm going to add a crossfade effect and I will improve the
callback mechanism, so you can have onclick, onhide, onshow callbacks
instead of one callback function to allow maximum flexibility.

http://stilbuero.de/jquery/tabs/

-- Klaus