I've updated cssHover with some new stuff, check out the discussion on
this topic earlier in the mailinglist.

Basicly i added a new function, so you can use "this.click()" to toggle
the state, and "this.chSetState(true|false)" to change the state. You
can also use "this.chSetState(true|false, TRUE)" to force the change
even on disabled items, since they normally don't get updated.

I also updated the css sprites so they now use 1 background image
instead of each state their own.

I'll commit the changes tonight to SVN, if John fixes the SVN errors and
Server errors.

The entire demo page will also be in SVN as a ZIP file.

-- Gilles