[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Gilles,
>
> There is also a scenario where user checks few checkboxes then decides
> to select all, the result is that the previously checked boxes toggle
> back to un-checked. The select-all function only needs to toggle between
> select all and select none.
>
> What do you think?

You are absolutely right.

I've done some more fixes on the cssHover, but the demo is now offline.
Basicly i added a new function, so you can use "this.click()" to toggle
the state, and "this.chSetState(true|false)" to change the state. You
can also use "this.chSetState(true|false, TRUE)" to force the change,
even on disabled items since they normally don't get updated.

I'll commit the changes tonight to SVN, if John fixes the SVN errors and
Server errors.

-- Gilles