probably to prevent the browser from using the same cached js file between sessions

On 11/14/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED] < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Awesome looking sites!

I have a Q about your use of jquery...

<script type="text/_javascript_"
src=""><script language="_javascript_" type="text/_javascript_"
src="">
What is the purpose of having the sessionid like that in the src= "">
--Jacob