Christopher and Dotan

Thank you. This is what I'm looking for. Setting the prototype for
classes like Object, String, etc, collides with Google Maps, and
I'm having a much easier time with jQuery.

The JSON methods here are so useful, I'm wondering why they are not
part of the distribution? Is it the strange license?

* Christopher Jordan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-11-13 10:54]:

--
Alan Gutierrez - 504 717 1428 - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://blogometer.com/
                Think New Orleans - http://thinknola.com/