Thanks for the explanation, Rey...

I've got another question for you about jQuery coding.

Do you see any reason why the following code wouldn't work?
I've been working with it, but the text just sits on the page
as if the Javascript is not active...

I'm trying to create dynamic
announcements that are pulled from a database by CF,
then the Title is displayed...on mouse click, the announcement
text would slide down and become visible...

Rick

Here's the code:

 JQuery code:

$(document).ready(function() {

$("div.ann").find("p.title").hide().end().find("p.text").click(functio
 n()
 {
          var answer = $(this).next();
          if (answer.is(':visible')) {