Hi Steven,

Is there any link to this?  I'm currently looking at building a hCard
builder for Drupal that reads the fields from the Profile module, and
generates a select list of these fields that can be mapped to XHTML
types for a hCard.

This plugin sounds perfect, because for the admin interface I want to
use jQuery for the interface so you can build up lots of mapped
profile fields dynamicly.  You can read about my idea here:
http://groups.drupal.org/node/1898#comment

Also, is this module a replacement for fields in Drupal, or an
extention of them?

Thanks,
Tane