Hi,

> An alternative could be to inspect any loaded script and see if it requires
> more scripts (recursively).

I think that that would be too complicated. In jsPax I simpy expect the
scripts to generate a specific Object which depends on the name of the
script. If that object exists after the script has finished, the callback is
executed. Otherwise a timeout of 10ms is set to check again.

If you what to see how it works don't bother to have a look at jsPax. I don't
use jQuery in jsPax, because I load jQuery as a jsPax-package and because my
package.js is a lot smaller than jQuery - well it has a lot less
functionality as well, of course.

Christof