Skip to site navigation (Press enter)

Re: [jQuery] Inserting or via jxs

Mike Alsup Sun, 26 Nov 2006 08:03:19 -0800

> So my question is what's the minimum amount of change I need to apply to
> jxs to implement that? Any ideas gladly appreciated!

Jacob,

I could not get this working reliably cross-browser without using
swfobject.js.  I have an example up at
http://www.malsup.com/jquery/taconite/ which uses swfobject.js along
with my taconite and flash plugins.

Two commands are returned in the XML:

<append select="#flash"><a class="flash"
href="http://www.youtube.com/v/TyvN59L4hJU";></a></append>
<eval>$('a.flash').flash();</eval>

It works in FF, Opera and IE(6).   I haven't tested Safari or IE7.

Mike

_______________________________________________
jQuery mailing list
[email protected]
http://jquery.com/discuss/
  • Previous message
  • View by thread
  • View by date
  • Next message

Reply via email to

The Mail Archive
  • The Mail Archive home
  • discuss - all messages
  • discuss - about the list
  • Expand
  • Previous message
  • Next message
  • The Mail Archive home
  • Add your mailing list
  • FAQ
  • Support
  • Privacy
  • [email protected]