Dan Atkinson wrote:
> If you do release another version, I would maybe suggest a little less
> arrogance on your part, ...
Eh, I think Gilles was just having fun and not trying to be arrogant.
For cryin' out-loud, that's what the damned emoticons were created for,
in the first place.
I think those folks who considered his post arrogant just missed the
smiley at the end of the sentence. Maybe he could have included a J/K or
something to better indicate it. I dunno, I just hate seeing the guy
dragged over the coals because he was trying to poke a little fun.  :o(

Of course, I guess I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. Anyway,
that's a bit OT, I suppose. :o)

Cheers,
Chris