On 11/27/06, Paul Findlay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://x-maru.org/draggable/test.html>Was there any success in solving
this? I am now having the same problem..

I wound up working around it. The result can be seen here:

http://x-maru.org/draggable/test2.html<http://x-maru.org/draggable/test.html>

In this working case, I back out a bit and destroy the element to which I
was binding Draggable altogether, then create it anew and attach anew as
well. It works then. I guess the problem is attaching to the same element
more than once- perhaps the DraggableDestroy method doesn't do what I
thought it would.

It was something I was hoping to avoid iin the actual app I'm working on,
but it wasn't too bad to do one additional layer of DOM fiddling.

-Harry