Thank you, Karl!  I was trying to figure this out today as well.  I just needed
to switch my registered email with the listserv.I second putting 'unsubscribe'
info on the /discuss/ page.  Particularly, a link to
http://jquery.com/mailman/listinfo/discuss_jquery.com-TonyFrom: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:13:41 -0500To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: [jQuery]
Unsuscribe how to OTHi Reynier,To unsubscribe, either ...(a) go to the
following URL:   http://jquery.com/mailman/listinfo/discuss_jquery.com  and
fill out the form near the bottom of the page, or ...(b) send an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   with unsubscribe in the subjectIt would be nice to have
this information available at jquery.com/discuss/ . I'd put it there myself,
but it doesn't look like it's part of the wiki. _________________Karl
Swedbergwww.englishrules.comwww.learningjquery.com On Nov 29, 2006, at 3:03 PM,
Reynier Perez Mira wrote:Hi every:I need to unsuscribe this address from the
list and start with my Gmail account, does anybody know how to do
this?Cheers--ReynierPM5to Ing. InformáticaMaestro de poco, aprendiz de
PROTECTED]://jquery.com/discuss/