Hello folks,

I've been using Klaus's tabs plugin to separate the main sections of an editor for an e-learning application - and until I tried to "improve things" today, it worked brilliantly.

When the plugin worked, it was within a two section frame - one for a tree view of the lesson and the other for the editor. To avoid the need for a frame, I merged the two frame contents into a single page and that's when my problem began. I now find that the tabs no longer "work" properly - their respective contents are "stacked" on top of each other "down" the containing div

I'd really appreciate some help if possible to recapture the tabs. If you visit the test site (below), click on any of the tree links (e.g. Meet Harry) to view my problem in the RHS div. The page can be viewed at:

http://temporarius.massey.ac.nz/admin/ramosus_div.asp?id=treemap&pblID=8

The tab contents are loaded via this function:

function editThisNode(nodeID, nodeorder, pblID, bFullView, bNodeDetail, sorder, origin, pagetypeID)
{
$.get("scripts/ajax_ramosus_editor.asp?id=8&nodeID=" + nodeID + "&nodeorder=" + nodeorder + "&pblID=" + pblID + "&bFullView=" + bFullView + "&bNodeDetail=" + bNodeDetail + "&origin=" + origin + "&sorder=" + sorder + "&pagetypeID=" + pagetypeID, function(responseText){$("div#editorbox").html(responseText);});

    $('div#editor').tabs({fxFade: true, fxSpeed: 'fast', fxAutoHeight: true});
}

Thanks,

Bruce