Chris W. Parker wrote:
> I wouldn't call it intuitive. It's not intuitive because the
> knowledge I have about the interface when I first started using it
> wasn't enough to actually use it fully. In this case the application
> should give hints and/or instructions.

I agree that the instructions, or actually the in-app-instructions could be
better (they pretty much dont exist at the moment). If you had, however,
watched the video presentation, or read the documentation before use, it
would have been a lot easier to learn.

Since it is a small app and people usually dont like to go through docs,
creating a slick responsive in-app-documentation would definately help.

--
Suni