Hi Rod,

Great to see jQuery being used in an inventive way.  Have you any
plans to makw this a web widget, as I'd love to use something like
this on my site.

As to the http Auth issue, would it be possible to make this into a
plugin, so it would make the code cleaner, and it would be a great
plugin to see to use some other services.

Tane
http://digitalspaghetti.me.uk