Hi,

First a big thank you to everyone on this list that helped me with the
problems I had and of course a really big thank you to John Resig and
everyone that helped him on jQuery!

I started with this project three weeks ago to learn jQuery and for that I
think it came out pretty well. (If you wonder why the tool is already
indexing for half a year, it's because I've taken that part from on older
php project I never finished)

Here's the link to the tool, it's a feed aggregator with some unique
features (especially the post button): http://www.osxcode.com/feedsearch/

The JavaScript is currently not optimized for speed or size, but I will work
on that in the coming days, not that it's now slow or huge, but there sure
is room for optimizations. ;-)

Additional information about it can be found on my blog:
http://www.osxcode.com/

Hope you like it. :-)

Fredi