bmsterling schrieb:
> Jörn,
> Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.  I implemented your code and
> made some modifications (tips on the modifications are welcomed) and for
> most part things are working great.
>
> url in question: http://ierev.informationexperts.com/test.htm

Could you please start with the standard accordion plugin and tell me
what you miss in there? I can then tell you how to achieve that with the
code as it is or with modifications, or even add those modifications to
the release.

You modifed it that much that I can't see what went wrong without hours
of debugging.

The plugin was already defined to be quite flexible, therefore I'm sure
we can find a solution for your requirements without the available
options, without heavy modifications.

--
Jörn Zaefferer

http://bassistance.de