This plugin is still under development, but I would appreciate any comments
or feedback.

http://labs.activespotlight.net/jQuery/menu_demo.html

It was inspired by the Flash menu on the Mercedes-Benz International site
and written from the ground up to provide similar functionality.  (It does
include the Interface library so that it can be dragged-dropped as well.)

There are still a handful of small bugs left, but it seems to be working in
most browsers at this point.  It is "almost" a plugin, meaning that there
are still a few options that are hard-coded which will need to be changed
before a final release.  I am also working on adjusting the scrolling method
for longer menus to scroll a page at a time rather than individually.  Any
other suggestions or code to provide a smooth scroll effect would be
appreciated.  I'm still rather new to the Javascript / Plugin writing world.

If you have any questions/comments, please direct them to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,

Jeffrey