Hey Joel,

I'm out of town (I'm replying from the airport) and will be back on Monday.

I'm definitely interested and will buzz you when I get back into town.
I'm sorry I didn't get your reply and will provide you with a couple of
emails in case your replies are getting caught by my filters.

Thanks for following up.

Rey...