I have a script running at home that does that.  It updates a local
copy via svn, then runs 'ant all' to build all of the stuff.  It then
builds a tar.gz from that and makes it available on my web server at
home.  I then have another cron job on a machine at work that uses
wget to download the tar.gz and then unzips it. It wasn't that large a
pain to write.  I'd tell you guys the URL of my nightly build but I'm
afraid that my poor DSL connection at the house isn't up to the task.
I could probably setup yet another cron job to FTP it to some web
hosting I have.  If we can't get it done on the jquery.com server then
I can do that.  Otherwise, I could set it up on John's server if I had
the proper access.  It would be hard to provide a script w/o knowledge
of install paths or file locations.

Paul