Agree with Glen but with some modifications,

1. Each navigation option should have a cool tooltip which uses jQuery
describing or intro to its actual content.
2. "Samples" would be replace with a better word, e.g.  "See in Action"
, "Cool Samples"... , it should have a version of jquery and plugins
combined indicated or perhaps better a downloadable link and llso, all
ready-to-run source code in zip file is a plus.
3. Each Plugin should also indicate to what revision of jQuery they run
and tested. Maybe some end user have downloaded some other plugins which
uses a different revision number of jQuery which we don't want to keep
them mixing and fixing this/that...etc...
4. In the default homepage, better if it has the cool Web 2.0 noticeable
logo / taglines in bold ...
5. Last and most important, please don't put the menu/options/navigation
at the BOTTOM in frontpage(like the current [EMAIL PROTECTED])...it's less
usable having to scrolldown and see what lies/options ahead that the end
user may see...btw, my current resolution is only [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
using FF2

Hear ye, hear ye...let's spread the jQuery news...

Cheers,
cdelfino