Can someone please delete my email from this thing? I have tried to
cancel many times.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Adam Skinner
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2006 8:58 AM
To: discuss@jquery.com
Subject: [jQuery] Trouble with $(expr, context) and iframe documents

I'm trying to reference an element from within an iframe.

The following normal javascript code works:

      var iframeDoc = window.frames[iframeName].document;
      var data = iframeDoc.getElementById(iframeElement);

I'm trying to jqueryize the "data" variable as follows (using the actual
element id name for the time being):

      var d2 = $("#inside_iframe_element",iframeDoc);

This just yields [], however.  How do I refer to an element within the
iframe?