Thank you, Karl, for all your help so far.

For anyone who has a similar issue...  In idrag.js, I commented out the
*second* call to onselectstart and everything worked perfect (when combined
with Karl's recommendation of stopPropagation):

466: if (window.ActiveXObject) {
467:   //this.onselectstart = function(){return false;};
468:  this.ondragstart = function(){return false;};
469: }

Thanks again, Karl! You really helped me out on this one!

-Tony