That should work. You'll need to show us code that is a little more specific.
Karl Rudd
On 12/12/06, dmoshal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> Firstly - wow, what an amazing piece of work - Kudos!
> I've been more productive with jQuery in a day than I've been with YUI, and
> GWT in weeks.
>
> Question:
>
> how does one pass a function into jQuery, ie
>
> given: function foo(){}
>
> I want to assign it to the element's onclick handler:
>
> $(elem).click (foo)
>
> which doesn't seem to work?
>
> (note, in this case, I don't want to define foo inside .click (), but just
> pass it in)
>
> thx
>
> Dave
>
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://www.nabble.com/passing-functions-tf2805241.html#a7826647
> Sent from the JQuery mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> jQuery mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://jquery.com/discuss/
>
_______________________________________________
jQuery mailing list
[email protected]
http://jquery.com/discuss/