I'm looking to try and change the source of a Flash movie using jQuery. I'm
working on doing it myself, but to be honest, I'm not sur eI'll be able to
figure it out, so I'm going to ask you guys.

Say mc_01.swf is the initial SWF that's loaded. I want to be able to click a
button/text link labeled "two" and have mc_02.swf load in place of
mc_01.swf. I want to be able to do  this for other buttons as well. I think
it should be possible, but I'm just not sure how to proceed.

andy matthews
web developer
certified advanced coldfusion programmer
ICGLink, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
615.370.1530 x737