Hi Jason,

i had the same problem. If you include a <script> reinitialise selectables
code </script> at the end of the data you are loading, it should work. I
assume that the onsuccess function is called before your newly loaded
elements are registered in the dom. It is not slick but works.

By the way - if you have a lot of elements, selectables tends to become very
slow and unusable. Had to write my own version which works like paint
selection in maya but is much faster. Give me a shout if you wanna try that
at some point.

Cheers

Phil