  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Rich Manalang
  Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 4:21 PM
  To: jQuery Discussion.
  Subject: Re: [jQuery] Elegant Loading Indicator

  that's fine too... but you still need to trigger the loading indicator to
show up when an ajax request goes out.

  On 12/12/06, Andy Matthews < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Why not just create the style for the loading bar in your stylesheet?
Then you don't have to do that in jQuery.

    andy matthews
    web developer
    certified advanced coldfusion programmer
    ICGLink, Inc.
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    615.370.1530 x737