The functionality of the "get" method that the metadata plugin overloads is
split out into a "set" method in 1.0.4. Just change the matadata plugin to
overload "set" instead of "get", so it looks like this:

jQuery.fn._set = jQuery.fn.set;
jQuery.fn.set = function(arr){
 var result = this._set.apply( this, arguments );

Should this be filed as a bug report, or is the matadata plugin not
"official"?

--Erik